Registered Nurse Endoscopy GI Lab FT Days
Full Time Days
Florida Hospital Tampa
Our hospital has celebrated many firsts in Tampa’s health care history since we opened our doors in 1968. Today, more than four decades later, Florida Hospital Tampa continues to offer innovative medicine as we elevate health care in the Tampa Bay region.
At Florida Hospital Tampa, our diverse clinical specialties provide world-class health care to our patients. We offer the most trusted, expert care in key specialties including cardiovascular care, neurosciences, orthopedics, women's health, cancer and surgery. Our skilled surgeons not only utilize minimally invasive and robot-assisted procedures, but they are also leaders in improving these advanced techniques.
What You Will Do:
- Preparing patients for treatment.
- Preparing medication before administering to patients.
- Monitoring the patient during treatment being performed by a physician.
- Circulating and assisting in the procedure when needed.
- Post-procedure assessment to watch for warning signs or symptoms .
- Create plans for discharging patients so that patients are well educated on any additional medication or care techniques. that must be utilized when they leave the hospital and are no longer in contact with medical professionals.
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, AND
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. (Preferred)
- Experience in Endoscopy. (Preferred)
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.