Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) OH Cardiology Full Time Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Provide direct and indirect patient care in the hospital setting. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meet the communication needs of patient and family; provide care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a registered nurse and/or physician. Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicate with physicians and team members about patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Demonstrate ability, under direct supervision of an RN, to perform a head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments as per policy. This includes geriatric, and the general patient population.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including: hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Graduate of an accredited school nursing
- Current BLS
- CPI (CPI within 90 days of hire and maintained)
- Licensed as LPN/LVN