HIM Tech FT Parkridge
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Full time/ Day
Responsible for performing all aspects of scanning, quality control, and validation to ensure the timely and accurate submission to, and updating of the electronic medical record while observing HIPAA regulations.
- Retrieve paper records from the medical floors, log retrieved records, and prepare paper records to be scanned.
- Perform scanning, quality control and validation functions accurately to ensure the accuracy of the EMR.
- Completes scanning, quality control and validation functions in a timely manner.
- Provide backup coverage in all areas of the HIM department as cross-training permits
- High school diploma or the equivalent required.