Materials Handler Receiving Clerk FT Days
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.Qualifications
This position will have responsibility for the supply replenishment process of par locations; this includes, straightening, counting, picking, and stocking supplies for specific areas then completing any paperwork or computer software tasks needed to account for inventory movement. The materials handler may also be responsible to assist in picking and delivering supplies to departments upon request, picking up items for return and general upkeep of the inventory storeroom.
· Assures proper receipt is obtained from authorized personnel for delivered supplies
· Picks up return items following established guidelines.
· Performs daily par cart inventories, picks order, confirms orders, and delivers supplies to assigned par areas.
· Ensures par areas are orderly, properly tagged and sufficiently stocked to meet customer needs.
· Operates and maintains load material handling equipment (carts, power equipment, etc.)
· Properly disburses all materials to various locations in the facility as per established route and schedule. Special attention is given to refrigerated supplies and overnight packages.
· Ensure bin locations are correct and labels reflect current product number, sequence number and catalog number.
· Maintains warehouse in clean, safe and organized manner.
· Assist in performing cycle counts and inventory counts.
· Assist in putting away inventory items in the warehouse.
· Accurately completes the replenishment/picking process completing all associated MMIS system software tasks to ensure accurate record keeping.
· Assists with compliance with and adheres to regulatory requirements (i.e, TJC, CMS, FDA, etc.).
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department
· Demonstrates knowledge of role in the Life Safety Program and participates in Fire Drills as appropriate.
· High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
· 1-2 years’ experience and/or training in shipping, receiving, and inventory.
· Experience in a customer service setting
· Proficient with10 key
· Valid TX Driver’s License
· Prior fork lift certification (Must be completed within 90 days of hire)