Physical Therapist Home Health PRN
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Responsible for PT evaluation, establishment of a plan of care and administration of physical therapy modalities of treatment as described and directed by the physician. Participate in communication with and supervision of PTA. Assist with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. Assist patients in reaching their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Complete comprehensive assessment of patient and OASIS tool, providing timely Start of Care documentation and establish and individualized Plan of Care.
- Evaluate patients as assigned and collaborate with team members as appropriate for optimal patient care/service.
- Establish individualized POC with goals based on patient’s current level of functioning and potential for improvement and in accordance with physician’s orders.
- Identify specific, achievable goals in collaboration with the patient and/or caregiver under the physician’s direction.
- Bachelor’s degree from a school or college approved by the American P.T. Association required.
- Current Physical Therapy license for NC.
- Current BLS certification.