Req #: 18001804
Location: Tavares, FL
Job Category: Radiology/Imaging
Organization: Florida Hospital Waterman
Potential Referral Bonus: $
Full Time, Days
Florida Hospital Waterman
Florida Hospital Waterman is a career destination for individuals who feel a calling to help fulfill our mission of providing whole-person care that is highly compassionate and clinically first-rate. Drawn by that mission, team members also appreciate our state-of-the-art hospital, which is strikingly situated on a lovely lakeside campus, approximately 1 hour Northwest of Orlando. In August 2003, the hospital opened the doors of this replacement facility on Hwy 441 in Tavares. The 450,000 square foot, 269-bed acute care facility offers the latest in medical technology. Each patient room is private, and the uniquely designed "clover leaf" patient care units consist of 60 beds per floor. The Emergency Department is sized to accommodate up to 60,000 visits per year.
Florida Hospital Waterman is committed to meeting our region's growing need for advanced comprehensive cardiac care. As part of that commitment, we are expanding our range of services to include interventional cardiology and open heart surgery services. At Florida Hospital Waterman, you'll enjoy a satisfying career and lifestyle as you help carry out our vital mission. We invite you to join our team!Qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the modality to ensure efficient and effective work flow in the delivery of quality care.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels to accommodate patient volumes.
- Leads any audit or inspection activities and ensures all State of Florida, Federal, ACHA, JC, FDA, ACR, OSHA and other standards are maintained.
- Conducts orientation of new employees.
- Ensures all QA records and activities are correct, maintained and reviewed.
- Regularly and consistently reviews team time and attendance addressing issues. Posts work schedules for employees.
- Maintains assigned performance improvement initiatives; actively participates and reports information from committee assignments.
What you will need:
- Graduate of AMA approved Radiologic Technologist program.
- Minimum (5) five years hospital-based clinical MR experience
- Minimum (3) years leadership/supervisor experience
- FL CRT license
- ARRT (R)(MR)
- BLS certified through American Heart Association
- Bachelor's degree preferred.