Registered Nurse Hospice PRN Days
At Florida Hospital Flagler, we’re deeply rooted in the community and strive to extend the healing ministry of Christ in everything we do. Our recently constructed, state-of-the-art hospital in Palm Coast, Florida is equipped with the latest technology, specially trained experts, and advanced care centers.
Florida Hospital Flagler is owned and operated by Adventist Health System, a faith-based health care organization. Through our Christian mission of hope, health and healing, we strive to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. At Florida Hospital Flagler, providing the best possible care to our community requires hiring the best possible care providers.
• The Joint Commission has recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
• Accredited Orthopedic Center of Excellence from The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission has also recognized Florida Hospital Flagler as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
• Recognized by the American Heart Association as a Platinum-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite
• “A” rating on patient safety from The Leapfrog Group based on our exemplary services, processes and structures.
• Designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence according to the American College of Radiology (ACR).
• Commission on Cancer Accreditation recognizing commitment to provide exceptional care to patients
• Named a Gallup Great Workplace Award winner for fifth year in a row.
We offer career opportunities in a variety of setting from physician office practices, to acute care, home care and hospice. If Florida Hospital Flagler sounds like your next career destination, we encourage you to apply today at https://ahs.taleo.net/careersection/95flagler/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&src=cws-10380
You will be responsible for:
- The Registered Nurse provides skilled professional nursing care and support to the hospice patient and family, including non-related caregivers, as ordered by the physician and in compliance with regulations and standards identified by the Medicare Hospice Conditions of Participation, Florida Nurse Practice Act, and the National Hospices and Palliative Care Organization.
- Working as part of the interdisciplinary team, the Hospice Registered Nurse provides medical nursing care to alleviate physical suffering, and must also assess for and identify resources to help ease emotional and spiritual suffering of hospice patients/families.
- The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for implementing the patient's plan of care in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- The Registered Nurse exhibits good stewardship of organizational resources, including financial and human resources.
- Can see patients in homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals.
- Registered Nurse
- 1 years’ experience in hospice or health related field
- Disease management
- Valid Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance Coverage