Home Health Registered Nurse II (RN) Part Time Weekend Days
Gordon Hospital is a 69-bed community hospital that is a member of Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit Protestant healthcare system in the world. We provide high quality, personalized and compassionate care to its patients and community. Through our dedication to safety, rigorous self-assessment, performance improvement, corporate integrity, and service management, we are committed to being the pre-eminent provider of acute inpatient and outpatient healthcare services for the residents of Calhoun, Gordon County, and surrounding areas.
Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the Radiology Department. Performs Radiographic-imaging procedures. Positions, moves, and transports patients. Performs clerical duties. Assists Radiologist in performance of special imaging procedures. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Gordon Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
- Optimally provides and manages the delivery of patient care, documenting appropriately and accurately on the OASIS/Assessment and visit tools so that the Adverse Outcomes Report does not reflect quality of care issues and proper reimbursement is obtained while complying with all department policies, procedures, practices and standards of care.
- Communicates patient’s rehabilitation status with other health care professionals to facilitate interdisciplinary continuity of care and appropriate discharge planning.
- Identifies continuing educational opportunities for resolution of knowledge deficits and/or for professional growth, demonstrates the ability to evaluate suggestions and criticisms objectively and whenever necessary undertakes to change his/her behavior or seek further guidance.
- Establishes professional goals in collaboration with supervisor annually and demonstrates compliance with an action plan to remediate deficiencies in performance identified by supervisor.
- Recognizes the influence of personal and cultural values on perceptions regarding health care and their impact on the delivery and quality of care.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- Currently licensed to practice as a professional nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BLS Through American Heart Association