Provider Enrollment Specialist F/T Days Park Ridge Health
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Process enrollment and re-enrollment applications for physicians with insurance companies.
- Credential new providers with contracted health care plans.
- Monitor processing of credentialing for new providers until confirmed participation.
- Continuous re-credentialing as required by each health care plan.
- Update and re-attest information with CAQH (Council for Affordable Healthcare) quarterly for each provider enrolled.
- Monitor credentialing/re-credentialing applications that have been forwarded to providers/office coordinators for timely return.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Experience with MS Office Excel required