Pharmacy Tech II F/T Evenings Park Ridge Health
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Incumbent has primary responsibility for the organization and coordination of the Pharmacy Technicians the pharmacy. Duties include scheduling, coaching, performance, workflow analysis, audits/inspections and communication. Assist Director of Pharmacy with hiring of new technicians, coordinating on -the-job processes, providing input on annual evaluations, and assisting with resolution for all technician related issues and concerns.
- Provides staff training in aseptic technique and proper procedures for working in a USP797 compliant clean room.
- Provides didactic study information and administers written test to certify understanding.
- Completes required finger-tip testing and media fill testing upon hire and annually.
- Maintains clean and safe operation of biological safety cabinet, laminar floor hood, work area and pharmacy equipment to adhere to JCAHO and ASHP standards.
- Assists with pharmacy inventory control, providing support to buyer as needed.
- High School diploma or the equivalent required.
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Status required.
- North Carolina Board of Pharmacy registration required within 3 months of hire.