Asst Phy Enterprise Office Assistant PRN Days Park Ridge Health
Park Ridge Health has provided whole-person care to the Henderson County community for more than 100 years. Inspired by our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ, we continually look for ways to bring hope, health and healing to the patients we have the honor of caring for. As a member of Adventist Health System, one of the largest faith-based healthcare organizations in the U.S., we also offer world-class opportunities for our team members to learn, grow and serve across the nation.
Greet and register patients. Collect and verify patient demographic information to include email address, patient portal registration, mobile phone collection and insurance information and benefit eligibility. Perform clerical duties. Meet the communication needs of the patient/family, office/clinic staff and the medical staff.
- Professionally and politely greet the patients as they enter the practice.
- Appropriately perform all tasks related to the registration of the patients into the practice management system to include but not limited to collecting and verifying patient demographics, including email address, mobile phone, insurance information, and insurance eligibility etc.
- Communicate appropriately and clearly to co-workers, physicians and practice supervisor.
- Perform clerical duties.
- Explain billing policies, collect co-payments and outstanding patient balances.
- Schedule new and return appointments; explain registration process and give directions to new patients; may explain procedure preparation to patients.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- One year medical office experience preferred.