Nail Technician Wellness Center PRN Days
Req #: 16004408
Location: ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Job Category: Wellness
Organization: Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills has provided faith-based, whole person care to our community for more than 30 years. This means we build trust, create belonging and deliver hope, thereby extending the healing ministry of Christ, when caring for our patients
. Our 139-bed facility includes an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Heart Institute, Primary Stroke Center, emergency department, state-of-the-art operating rooms, Bone & Joint Center, Simpson Breast Health Center and the area’s only Obstetrics Program, The Baby Place, offering family-centered maternity care. Other special services include, a Center for Wound Healing, CREATION® Health Wellness Center, CREATION® Health Spa, home health, imaging center, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
You will be responsible for:
- Embraces the CREATION Health Lifestyle concepts and serves as a spokesperson for the FHILM mission. Creates a lively, positive, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere to encourage customer, partner, and team engagement.
- Performs services as licensed and directed.
- Sets up and breaks down work area at the start/end of each shift. Cleans and maintains equipment, tools and treatment areas daily.
- Maintains up to date industry knowledge and skills.
- Recommends retail product to clients and facilitates the sale of that product with the front desk staff.
- Learns to use/operate and understands products, tools and equipment used at the Day Spa.
- Promotes spa services at events both on and off site as needed.
- Provides the highest level of customer services and professionalism in all contacts.
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
What will you need:
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing is required
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs repeatedly and stand for extended periods of time
- Uphold CREATION Health Wellness Center’s Vision, Mission, Values and code of conduct.
- Comply with all CREATION Health Wellness Center’s policies and procedures
- Up to date with industry standards and techniques
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- More than 1 year as a nail technician in a licensed environment (Preferred)
- State of Florida Licensed Nail Technician – clear and active