Registered Nurse Clinical Coordinator Obstetrics FT Days
Req #: 16007906
Location: ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Job Category: Nursing
Organization: Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills
Florida Hospital Zephyrhills has provided faith-based, whole person care to our community for more than 30 years. This means we build trust, create belonging and deliver hope, thereby extending the healing ministry of Christ, when caring for our patients
. Our 139-bed facility includes an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, Heart Institute, Primary Stroke Center, emergency department, state-of-the-art operating rooms, Bone & Joint Center, Simpson Breast Health Center and the area’s only Obstetrics Program, The Baby Place, offering family-centered maternity care. Other special services include, a Center for Wound Healing, CREATION® Health Wellness Center, CREATION® Health Spa, home health, imaging center, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, and physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
You will be responsible for:
- Demonstrates leadership ability and role models superior customer service.
- Contributes to the day-to-day clinical operations management of assigned nursing unit.
- Coordinates and directs patient care to ensure patient needs are met and hospital policy is followed
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the nursing process.
- Acts as a resource to staff; providing assistance in difficult patient care situations.
- Interacts professionally with all people.
- Demonstrated ability to assist physicians with procedures.
- Resolves patient and family concerns/complaints as well as investigate and follow-up on patient care complaints by physicians and/or staff.
- Updates the Unit Manager/Director on pertinent issues on a daily basis.
- Contributes to staff annual evaluations and participates in and provides employee disciplines/warnings under the guidance of the Director.
What will you need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Staff Nurse.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required.
- Current Florida licensure as a Registered Nurse
- BLS Certification required. ACLS must be obtained within 6 months
- Additional languages (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing ((Preferred)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Leadership/Supervisory role (Preferred)